What is Life Coaching?
Life Coaching is a practice which aims to draw out a person’s potential. It involves assisting people in defining and clarifying their goals and outcomes, setting a path to achieving these outcomes and providing the support to do so.
It covers all aspects of personal development and a Life Coach can work with you on several areas including:
- Career development and direction
- Relationships (professional and personal)
- Time management
- Dealing with stress/anxiety/fears
- Management and leadership skills
- Finding balance in your life
- Acquiring specific skills or knowledge
- Becoming the person you want to be
Who is a Life Coach?
A Life Coach is to be looked upon as your own personal adviser. The life coach will ask questions to form a well-rounded picture about a person and will endeavour to help them find solutions or learn how to positively deal with their problems. A life coach challenges and inspires a person, while guiding them to their success.
Who needs a Life Coach?
We all need some guidance from time to time and anyone who has hit a roadblock in their life can do with a little coaching to get them back on to a successful path. Here are some examples of our clients:
- Teenagers looking for guidance on their future, or their relationship with their peers/family and about life in general.
- Young professionals struggling to find their way in the work place and/or having trouble making the transition from student to working professional.
- Stay-at-home mums who are having problems with their spouses or children. Or men who feel unsatisfied or think they have grown apart from their wives.
- Working professionals trying to strike a balance between home and a career, those who are trying to go back to work after a break in their career and those going through a midlife crisis.
- Those who simply feel they want more out of life.