Emotional intelligence is a form of social intelligence that involves the ability to monitor one's own and others' feelings and emotions, to discriminate among them and to use this information to guide one's thinking and actions.
It has been identified as a vital component of teaching children about their emotional intelligence. Emotionally intelligent children have a variety of social skills that have been cultivated over time. We offer programs to parents seeking to understand more.
- Defining Emotional Intelligence
- The Role of Empathy
- The Seven Human Emotions
- Ways to cultivate Emotional Intelligence children
- Helping your child to manage anger
- Validating Emotions in Others
- Help Children to relax and focus
Some of the ways you will benefit:
- Understanding the importance of emotional intelligence
- Recognize how our emotional health and physical health are related
- Why emotional intelligence is so important when raising children
- Understand the different emotions and how to manage them
- What are the core components of high EQ?
- How can you lay a solid foundation in your child
- Practical applications and case studies